Want to start teaching your class online, train your staff or sell courses? With Elantis Learner Management Platform, low cost and low maintenance hosting plans including updates and backups. We’ve got you covered.
Don’t want to deal with updates, backups or maintenance? We’ll make sure your Learner Management Platform has the latest updates and is always backed up, allowing you more time to focus on your business.
There is a range of plans to suit different requirements. However, if you ever need expert assistance in customization, training and support, our professional stall are always on call to support your growing business.
Plans start from R1499 per month with updates, backups, maintenance and unlimited courses and activities. We’ll never charge you any hidden fees or additional costs.
Are there any setup fees?
– No. Setup is free of charge.
Can I get a demo?
– Yes, contact us to schedule a time that suits you.
Can I upgrade or downgrade after signing up?
– You can upgrade anytime on any monthly or annual plan. The subscription will just be prorated for your convenience. Should you wish to cancel, you can do so at anytime on a monthly plan (annual plans need to be seen through).
There are no refunds offered as per our Terms of Service.
Do I need a hosting provider and/or developers?
– No, hosting is included in our services. There is also no need for a technical team to run your site – we take care of that so that you can focus on training and your business.
Is support free?
– Yes, we provide unlimited free email support on how to use your LMS. We’re here to help you every step of the way.
Phone call support can be arranged on our large and custom plans.
Are 3rd party service fees included?
– We provide the 3rd party integration, but 3rd party service fees are not included. For example, if you wish to subscribe to Zoom as a 3rd party provider, their fees are not included in ours. Zoom will bill you separately for their services.
Does Elantis create or upload course content for me?
– Your Learning Management System provides you with all the tools you need in order to create and upload content yourself (free of charge). Should you require content development and uploading, we have can assist you.
Does Elantis charge for course sales?
– No, we do not take a cut from your course sales. You keep 100% of your revenue. Please note that 3rd party integrated merchants such as Stripe, PayPal or PayFast may apply small transaction fees. Their websites will have more information of fees.
Does Elantis charge for course creation?
– Yes, we offer pre-made course’s for resale and custom course creation. Contact us to disucss your course requirements.
Is the platform mobile compatible?
– Yes, you can access the Learning Management Platform through any device through a web browser and it is mobile friendly.
Can I cancel at any time?
– Yes, you many cancel your subscription at any time.